INTERARIA CMS IN DETAIL
WE KNOW - YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR WEBSITE UPDATES FAST, AND PREFERABLY "IN-HOUSE".
WE KNOW - YOU NEED TO ADD YOUR NEW PRESS RELEASE OR PRODUCT PHOTO TODAY, NOT TOMORROW.
WE KNOW - YOUR COMPANY’S WEBSITE SHOULD BE EASY TO GROW WITH NEW CONTENT.
Interaria specializes in developing fully customized database driven Content Management Systems (CMS) that increase the life span and dynamic nature of the website. With a dynamic Content Management Solution in place, our clients are not looking at a static website but are able to manage and increase the content on their site without any ties to us or our website and without any requirements for HTML coding skills.
Interaria’s CMS solutions set our clients independently to
• add and edit their website’s text content
• post, re-organize, delete and re-size their website’s image content
• manage and expand their project portfolios (always a custom solution based on client’s needs)
• manage and expand their product catalogs (always a custom solution based on client’s needs)
• manage and expand their team and staff pages
• post, organize and index/catgorize (for search results) newsletters, press releases, resource documents
• upload photos with titles and text descriptions to a slide show
• generate new subpages with new content (that follow a pre-set structural logic; different format options possible)
• publish content for public or turn its status ’off-line’
— This is all done through a custom designed, password protected special Admin interface that resides in the client’s website and web server, and all without any requirements for HTML skills or code knowledge.
Interaria’s content management systems are always full custom development solutions based on the real web update and content growth needs and goals by each of our client:
When should my company consider a Content Management System (CMS)?
Content Management System is a database integrated custom interface that a website owner can login to and use for updating website’s text and image content without special coding such as HTML development skills. Even with HTML skilled staff in hand, CMS should be considered for streamlining frequent Web Master work on sections that require frequent updates (such as News, Events, Projects) as it reduces the total work time and decreases chances for coding errors or code typos. Interaria always custom designs and codes CMS so that your site’s future content growth takes place according to the set design and Web architecture structure established during the site’s "Message & Design" phase.
What are the benefits of having a Content Management System?
The benefits of utilizing and building up your company’s website content through CMS are: